Taking a day out on the Darling Downs with kids is a great way to make the weekend last longer and connect your family! It’s your opportunity to disconnect, unwind and explore. Reflections Lake Cooby offers all of this, with so many fun things to do, located just outside of Toowoomba.
For only $150, your family of 6 can experience eco-walking tours, rock-climbing, high-ropes courses, kayaking, picnics, sunsets, fishing (BYO) and many more activities to stay, reflect & connect.
We will offer your family 4 hours of facilitated activities with all resources supplied e.g. canoes, life jackets, etc. Your family of up to 6 can turn up and have fun for the day. Children under 6 are welcome and will be included, however may not be able to participate in some activities e.g. rock climbing. Tickets for extra children can be purchased for $15. Purchase of this ticket also includes the opportunity for you to unwind and explore our Estate between 8am – 5pm.
Reflections also offers luxury tents, camping and a holiday retreat home for an extended stay at a discounted rate. To book your overnight accommodation, click here
Ticket Inclusions: Ticket for family up to 6 (for larger families please enquire), lunch picnic pack and activities
Family Day Out Dates:
1. Sunday 20th August
2. *Special Father’s Day Event* – Dad’s Day Out Sunday 10th September
Purchase a family ticket for a Father’s Day present!
3. Sunday 24th September
4. Sunday 8th October
There is no better time than Spring to head out to Reflections – Lake Cooby with the family to enjoy a weekend glamping trip!
Set on 50 acres of beautiful bushland, Reflections offers the glamour of luxury accommodation with camping under the stars and incredible lake views with your family. The weekend is all yours to do some fishing (BYO), canoeing, guided bushwalking and family feasting. After dinner your kids will learn all about the stars and planets while the adults enjoy some wine & cheese tasting! This retreat is a fertile ground for some fun, adventure & bonding!
- Accommodation for 1 night in a Luxury Tent (king size & 1 single – or king size and 3 roll out mattresses, or 3 single beds + heating, electric blanket, tea & coffee & linen)
- Your family can hire one of our family tents to put up together (no linen provided).
- Eco bush walking tourr
- Activities including high ropes course & canoeing
- Gourmet feasting dinner with beer & wine and drinks for the kids
- Wine & cheese tasting workshop for the adults.
- Gourmet breakfast hamper for the family
- Gourmet lunch hamper for Saturday ca be purchased
*Note: Package suitable for 2 adults & 2 children. Extra children $35 per child
If booking Luxury tents please contact Reflections regarding bedding arrangements – email@example.com or phone 4696 6244